Spinning is a top calorie burner which blasts through over 700 calories per hour and gives your cardiovascular fitness a significant boost while also working the muscles in your lower body. It’s a low impact form of cardiovascular exercise and places very little pressure on your bones and joints, despite the intensity. In addition to this, it’s one of the simplest exercise classes to pick up, so even if you’ve not got much experience with cycling or exercise bikes, you can jump on and start spinning with the rest of the class right away. So if you think your current workout routine could benefit from a weekly spinning session, go look for some classes in your area and start spinning today.
The further reading section provides you with additional information on the health benefits of spinning along with some of the other top exercise classes. So if you like working out as part of a group, make sure you have a read and learn about how the various exercise classes can enhance your fitness.
1) 10 Health Benefits Of Spinning:- An informative article highlighting 10 of the main health benefits of spinning.
2) Top 10 Exercise Classes To Try:- An excellent article which does exactly as the title suggests and lists 10 of the best exercise classes along with the calories they burn.
3) 10 Health Benefits Of BodyPump:- A detailed article that looks at the key health benefits of the weightlifting based exercise class – BodyPump.
4) 9 Health Benefits Of Pilates:- A comprehensive article discussing the many ways that Pilates enhances your health.
5) 10 Health Benefits Of Yoga:- An informative article focussing on the health benefits of Yoga.
6) 10 Health Benefits Of Zumba:- A detailed article looking at the main health benefits of the dance inspired exercise class – Zumba.