Many people believe lifting weights has only one purpose and if they don’t want bigger, stronger muscles, they avoid this type of exercise. However, no matter what your main fitness goals are, lifting weights can help. For example, if you want to boost your metabolism, lifting weights can help increase the calories you burn because muscle cells require three times more calories than fat cells to maintain. If you want to increase your cardiovascular fitness, having stronger muscles can help you perform at your peak as you train.
The links below provide you with a number of innovative ideas for making weightlifting part of your lifestyle, regardless of your fitness goals. So take a look, start implementing the ones that suit your lifestyle best and ensure that you’re lifting weights as part of your fitness regime.
1) 30 Minute Full Body Gym Workout:- An intense weight machine based gym workout which you can use to target all the muscles in your body whenever you have 30 minutes to spare.
2) The Top 9 At Home Workouts From Fitness Bloggers:- A selection of nine different workouts for you to try which feature a range of weightlifting exercises.
3) 4 Effective Dumbbell Chest Exercises To Try:- A list of four dumbbell weightlifting exercises that you can use to specifically target your chest.
4) 3 Effective Dumbbell Tricep Exercises To Try:- A collection of three dumbbell tricep weightlifting exercises which you can use to work the rear parts of your arms.
5) 3 Effective Dumbbell Upper Back Exercises To Try:- An article providing you with three dumbbell exercises you can use to build muscle in your upper back.
6) 4 Effective Dumbbell Bicep Exercises To Try:- A list of four effective dumbbell bicep weightlifting exercises which you can use to target the muscles in the front of your arms.
7) 5 Effective Dumbbell Shoulder Exercises To Try:- A selection of five dumbbell exercises that you can use to strengthen your shoulders.
8) 4 Effective Dumbbell Leg Exercises To Try:- A collection of four dumbbell leg weightlifting exercises which you can use to build up your legs.