Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is not only a great calorie burner but it’s also a great way to develop a more active mindset. Once you get used to consistently taking the stairs, you can then build on this and start becoming more active in other ways. For example, instead of driving to the shops, you can walk or run and bring a backpack with you to carry all the shopping. Instead of sitting through the adverts when you watch your favourite TV shows, you can use that 5 minute window to fit in a quick, intense burst of cardio. Doing this allows you to burn a lot more calories each day and boost your health without making major changes to your lifestyle.
The links below provide you with a number of suggestions for making your day to day lifestyle more active. So have a read, pick out the suggestions that suit you best and start leading a more active lifestyle today.
1) 9 Metabolism Boosting Exercise Tips:- A collection of nine lifestyle friendly metabolism boosting tips that you can easily incorporate into daily routine.
2) 10 Step Weight Loss Exercise Plan:- A highly effective 10 step weight loss plan that contains some suggestions for increasing the amount of activity in your day to day routine.
3) 30 Minute At Home Bodyweight Workout:- A no equipment workout containing six exercises, each of which take 5 minutes to complete. Whenever you have a spare 5 minutes during the day, use these exercises to fit in a short, effective burst of activity.
4) 1,000 Calorie At Home Cardio Workout:- A workout which provides you with nine different, high powered cardio movies that you can use at any point during the day when you have a few minutes to spare.
5) 10 Ways To Burn 100 Calories Or More:- A useful list of 10 simple but effective methods for burning 100+ calories during your day.
6) 9 Fun Family Exercise Ideas You Can Try:- A great collection of nine winter activities you can do with the family which are both fun and keep you fit.