Cardio may not be everyone’s favourite exercise but the benefits are undeniable and if put your mind to it, you can change cardio from something you dread into something you look forward to. At the very least, you should do cardio as part of each of your workouts but ideally, you should be doing it daily by walking, running, playing a fitness themed video game or whatever else takes your fancy.
The links below provide you with further information on the benefits of cardio and a number of suggestions for fitting in some cardio each day. So take a look, absorb the advice and start doing more cardio today.
1) 12 Top Health Benefits Of Jogging:- A detailed article discussing the many ways that jogging and other cardiovascular exercises boost your health.
2) 1,000 Calorie At Home Cardio Workout:- A flexible, innovative, intense cardio workout that blasts through 1,000 calories. If you’re up for a challenge, attempt the entire workout or alternatively, break the workout down into smaller parts and do each part at various intervals during the day.
3) 9 Fun Family Exercise Ideas You Can Try:- A great article highlighting how you can do more cardio during the winter months while also enjoying quality time with the family.
4) 9 Metabolism Boosting Exercise Tips:- A selection of simple, practical exercise tips which you can use to fit more cardio into your day.
5) 10 Step Weight Loss Exercise Plan:- A highly effective weight loss exercise plan which features plenty of cardio moves that you can incorporate into your day.