Hello Everyone. I’ve now finished my article series on diabetes and thought this would be a good time to give away another free ebook before I jump into my next topic. The free ebook is 75 Exciting Exercise Tips which unsuprisingly contains 75 exercise related tips. Below are just a few of the tips contained inside 75 Exciting Exercise Tips:
1) GO TO THE ZOO:- Going to the zoo provides you with a fun day out and lots of walking to get some exercise.
2) CONSTRUCTION:- Putting together buildings and bridges is a great form of exercise. If you choose the right project it can also be great fun too.
3) VOLUNTEERING:- Volunteering very rarely involves sitting down doing desk work. It is usually quite a physical task such as walking a dog, moving boxes etc. It’s therefore another opportunity to exercise and can also allow you to meet new friends.
4) BABY SIT:- Young children are usually hard work. If you baby sit and play games with them you will burn some additional calories.
5) DECORATE:- If your house needs decorating, doing it yourself is a great opportunity to do it yourself and burn some calories. Alternatively, you can use special occasions as an opportunity to decorate your house. If you are throwing a party, or if it’s Christmas, Easter etc, get the decorations out and spruce the place up. The moving about will help you burn some calories.
Some interesting tips I’m sure you will agree. If you want to download all 75 tips then use the link below. Also don’t forget that the ebook comes with full giveaway rights so if you want to pass it on to your friends, family or website visitors please do so.