Now that New Year’s Eve is here, you’re probably getting ready for a night of partying and looking forward to enjoying a few alcoholic drinks. While there’s nothing wrong with letting your hair down and indulging in some alcohol on the big night, failing to choose your drinks wisely can lead to you consuming thousands of calories on the night. That’s why today I’ve decided to help you slash the calories in your alcohol and bring together all the posts on the topic via The Free Fitness Tips New Year’s Eve Low Calorie Alcohol Roundup.
- 5 High Calorie Alcoholic Drinks To Avoid This Christmas & New Year
- 5 Low Calorie Alcoholic Drinks To Consume This Christmas & New Year
- 5 Smart New Years Eve Drink Substitutes
- 6 Light Beers To Try At BBQs (this was originally written in summer but all six beers are perfect New Year’s Eve choices)
- 3 Low Calorie Beers You Can Try This Christmas & New Year
- 4 Low Calorie Ciders To Try This New Year’s Eve
- 10 Low Calorie Cocktails You Can Enjoy This Christmas & New Year
- 5 Low Calorie Cocktails To Make For A BBQ (this was originally written in summer but all five cocktails are perfect New Year’s Eve choices)
- 4 Healthy Halloween Cocktails (this was originally written during Halloween but all four cocktails are perfect New Year’s Eve choices)
Whatever your plans are for New Year’s Eve, I hope you have a fantastic time and if you’re drinking alcohol, I hope this article helps you find a suitable low calorie alcoholic drink. Whether you like beer, cider, wine or cocktails, there’s plenty of options listed and you should be able to find something that matches your tastes.
Now I want to hear from you guys. What’s your favourite low calorie alcoholic drink? Are there any low calorie alcoholic drinks I’ve missed out of this article? Let me know by leaving a comment below. Also, if you enjoyed this post, make sure you Like It, +1 It, Pin It or Tweet It, so that as many people as possible can enjoy these low calorie alcoholic drinks as they celebrate the arrival of the New Year.