Increasing your workout intensity is a fantastic way to be more efficient when you exercise and get the most out of your workouts. It’s also a brilliant way to reduce the total amount of time you spend working out because by maximising your intensity, you’ll burn more calories in shorter periods of time.
One great way to increase your workout intensity is to alternate between 30 seconds at maximum intensity and 1 minute at regular intensity. However, this is just one of the many options available. The links below give you more information on maximising your workout intensity along with a range of high powered exercise and workout ideas. So have a look through the further reading section below, apply it and start maximising the intensity of your workouts today.
1) 30 Minute At Home Bodyweight Workout:- An intense workout that targets all the muscles in your body and takes just 30 minutes to complete.
2) 1,000 Calorie At Home Cardio Workout:- A high energy cardio workout that blasts through an impressive 1,000 calories on completion.
3) The Top 9 At Home Workouts From Fitness Bloggers:- A collection of nine intense workouts for you to try from some of the best fitness bloggers on the Internet.
4) 9 Metabolism Boosting Exercise Tips:- A list of nine useful tips which you can use to boost both your metabolism and your workout intensity.
5) 10 Step Weight Loss Exercise Plan:- An intense 10 step weight loss exercise plan which burns through 1.4lbs of body fat per week.