One big mistake many people make when starting out on their fitness journey is that they choose exercises they think they should be doing instead of exercises that they enjoy. They choose a fitness goal (such as building muscle, improving their cardiovascular fitness or losing weight) and then do the exercises they think they should be doing in order to achieve that fitness goal. As a result, they don’t have much fun with their workouts, they easily get discouraged and they very often give up.
However, it doesn’t have to be this way and you can easily have fun with your workouts while also achieving your fitness goals. To do this, simply decide what types of exercise you enjoy (whether that be the gym, exercise DVDs, outdoor exercise, at home workouts, exercise classes or something else) and then use these exercises to achieve your fitness goals.
The links below provide you with a variety of different exercises you can try, all of which can help you achieve a range of fitness goals. So take a look, choose the ones you think you’ll enjoy the most and then start enjoying some fun filled workouts today.
1) 5 Ways To Make Jogging More Fun:- A great article for non-joggers which suggests a number of ways they can turn it into a fun, enjoyable exercise.
2) 5 Reasons To Play Fitness Themed Video Games:- A brilliant article discussing why fitness themed video games are such a good fun filled workout choice.
3) 30 Minute Full Body Gym Workout:- An intense workout which you’re sure to enjoy if you’re a gym lover.
4) 30 Minute At Home Bodyweight Workout:- A great workout if you’re a fan of bodyweight exercises which takes just 30 minutes to complete.
5) The Top 9 At Home Workouts From Fitness Bloggers:- An excellent article providing you with nine different workouts from some of the top fitness bloggers on the Internet which include a variety of fun filled exercises.
6) 1,000 Calorie At Home Cardio Workout:- A high powered cardio workout which is perfect if you enjoy intense cardio exercises.