A negative outlook can be far more damaging to your fitness goals than skipping a few workouts or eating poor quality foods. Once you start to get discouraged, your long term motivation to eat healthy and workout regularly fades and as a result, your progress gets even slower. The good news is that changing your outlook is relatively simple and by focussing on all the progress you’ve made (instead of the lack of progress on certain days), you can give yourself all the motivation you need to reach your health and fitness goals.
The articles below provide you with some further tips for focussing on the positives and avoiding discouragement on your health and fitness journey. So have a read, absorb the information and use it to avoid discouragement.
1) Motivational Fitness Quotes:- A huge list of motivational fitness quote images which you can use to inspire yourself when you’re feeling discouraged.
2) 4 Ways To Motivate Yourself:- A useful article discussing four ways to fight discouragement and get motivated.
3) 4 Top Tips For Improving Your Mood:- A list of simple but effective mood boosting tips that you can use when you start to feel discouraged.
4) 4 Foods That Could Improve Your Mood:- A collection of four mood boosting foods you can add to your diet to prevent discouragement from setting in.
5) 10 Top Fitness Films You Can Watch:- A list of 10 motivational fitness themed films which can give you a positivity boost if you ever feel discouraged.