Cutting 100 calories per day is a great way to gently boost your weight loss efforts and lower your body fat percentage with the 100 calorie deficit equating to 0.2lbs of fat loss per week, 0.9lbs of fat loss per month and 10lbs of fat loss per year. Lowering your caloric intake by 100 calories per day may seem difficult but if you put your mind to it, there are plenty of ways you can easily achieve this goal.
The links below provide you with a number of suggestions for cutting at least 100 calories from your daily intake. So have a read, start implementing these suggestions and start cutting 100 calories a day.
1) Healthy Recipes:- A huge selection of healthy recipes which are low in calories and high in nutritional value. Replace your current meals with these and easily cut 100+ calories a day.
2) 10 Metabolism Boosting Foods & Drinks:- A list of 10 foods which are low in calories and increase the number of calories your body burns each day. Start eating more of these foods and slash your daily calorie consumption.
3) 10 Weight Loss Diet Tips:- A list of 10 diet tips which will help you lose weight and easily reduce the number of calories you consume each day.
4) 5 Healthy & Low Calorie Soft Drink Substitutes:- A great post if you’re a fan of sugary drinks which provides you with five healthy substitutes, all of which contain less than 100 calories.
5) The Free Fitness Tips Low Calorie Alcohol Roundup:- An in-depth article listing lots of low calorie alternatives to some of the most popular alcoholic drinks. If you drink alcohol, use these suggestions to significantly slash your alcohol calorie consumption.