Apples are a key part of any healthy diet and contain plenty of nutrients which can help you achieve all your health and fitness goals. The fibre in apples keeps your bowels healthy, helps you lose weight, protects against chronic disease and more while the high levels of vitamin C support the production of collagen, keep your immune system strong and more. In addition to this, apples are an excellent source of flavonols which are powerful antioxidants that boost your metabolism, enhance your exercise performance and much more.
The links below provide you with a full overview of the nutrients in apples and outlines all the ways they boost your health. So read on, make sure you’re eating apples regularly and start enjoying all their benefits.
1) What Is Fibre?:- An introduction to the two types of fibre (insoluble fibre and soluble fibre), their health benefits and the amount you need to consume each day.
2) The Benefits Of Fibre:- A detailed look at the many ways fibre boosts your health.
3) Vitamin C Explained:- A full overview of vitamin C, its role in the body and how much you need to eat in order to enjoy its health benefits.
4) The Flavonols Explained:- An in-depth article looking at the all the different flavonols that can be found in apples and how much of each one you need for optimal health.
5) 13 Top Flavonol Benefits:- A comprehensive article covering all the ways the flavonols in apples enhance your health.