Hello everyone. I recently found out that I am the recipient of an Arte Y Pico award from not one but two bloggers. The first of these two bloggers is Angie from Vibrant Healthy U, an excellent health and fitness blog with some great post including this unique offering; The Eyes Have It. The second award came from Asithi of Small Steps to Health, another great health blog which I enjoy reading even though I don’t always share the same opinions as Asithi on certain topics – for example milk. Anyway, thankyou both for the award. One of the most rewarding things about running this blog is receiving comments and recognition from others.
Anyway, the rules of this award are as follows:
1) Select five blogs that you consider deserving of the award.
2) Include the name of the author and a link to the blog, for each award designated.
3) Award winner must display the award graphic and name the blogger that bestowed the award on them.
4) Include a link to the Arte Y Pico blog, in order to share the origin of the award.
I’ve already completed steps 3 and 4 so all that’s left is to pass the award on to five more bloggers. Here’s my top five:
1) The Fitness Black Book:- This is a fitness blog written by Rusty which (in his own words) shows you how to get ‘Lean and Toned, Not Bulky’. There are two big things I like about Rusty’s blog. First, his posts on fit celebrities really allow you to see the look he is trying to achieve. Secondly, the blog is actually quite funny too.
2) The All Muscle Building Blog:- This blog is quite a new one on my reading list and is written by Pat. The posts are generally short but always full of useful information. Lots of the stuff I’ve read on Pat’s blog was completely new to me which one of the reasons that I have become a regular reader.
3) Anti-Aging Nutrtion News:- Although I’m only in my early twenties I’ve still found this blog by GiGi to be one of my regular reads. The nutritional information GiGi provides is top notch and her posts have given me the lowdown on some very healthy foods that I was completely unaware of prior to reading.
4) Muscle Post:- Another great blog on muscle building from Tony. Again this is a new blog but one which I read regularly. The focus of Tony’s blog is on exercises which build muscles and he has provided some great tips which I can carry over to the gym.
5) Health Nut Wannabee Mom:- This is a great blog from Heidi. She updates most days with the focus being on nutrition. The best thing about Heidi’s blog is that the tips are easy to follow, practical and suitable for normal, everyday people.
Thanks to everyone for the award and well done to the five bloggers who I have passed the award on to. I wish you continued success with your blogs and hope to be a long time reader of each of them.