This Pineapple & Spinach Weight Loss Smoothie is incredible light and contains just 85 calories per serving. It’s also incredibly nutritious and helps to reduce inflammation in your body, boost your digestive health and much more.
Servings = 2
- 2 large glasses (if you’re drinking the smoothie immediately)
- 2 large sealable flasks (if you’re drinking the smoothie later)
- 1 blender
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of coconut water or filtered water
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Add all the ingredients to the blender.
- Turn on the blender and blend all the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth (this usually takes around 1-2 minutes).
- Once the smoothie is ready, pour it into the two large glasses if you want to drink it right away. Alternatively, if you want to drink it later in the day, pour the smoothie into the two large sealable flasks, then bring one with you or place them both in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Smoothie:
- Calories = 85
- Carbohydrates = 16g
- Of Which Fiber = 5g
- Of Which Sugar = 8g
- Of Which Other Carbohydrates = 3g
- Fat = 3g
- Of Which Monounsaturated Fat = 0g
- Of Which Polyunsaturated Fat = 2g
- Of Which Saturated Fat = 1g
- Protein = 3g