This Papaya & Watermelon Fat Blasting Smoothie is a light and refreshing tropical treat that contains just 51 calories per serving. In addition to containing very few calories (which makes it perfect for weight loss), this smoothie also contains high levels of phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals which collectively strengthen your heart, eyes and immune system.
Servings = 2
- 2 large glasses (if you’re drinking the smoothie immediately)
- 2 large sealable flasks (if you’re drinking the smoothie later)
- 1 blender
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 cup of papaya chunks
- 1 cup of watermelon chunks
- 1 cup of coconut water or filtered water
- Add all the ingredients to the blender.
- Turn on the blender and blend all the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth (this usually takes around 1-2 minutes).
- Once the smoothie is ready, pour it into the two large glasses if you want to drink it right away. Alternatively, if you want to drink it later in the day, pour the smoothie into the two large sealable flasks, then bring one with you or place them both in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Smoothie:
- Calories = 51
- Carbohydrates = 13g
- Of Which Fiber = 2g
- Of Which Sugar = 9g
- Of Which Other Carbohydrates = 2g
- Fat = 0g
- Of Which Monounsaturated Fat = 0g
- Of Which Polyunsaturated Fat = 0g
- Of Which Saturated Fat = 0g
- Protein = 1g