Being fit and healthy has never been more popular than now and, let’s state the obvious, looking good makes you feel good. But the old methods of working out don’t always work with modern busy lives.
Old Methods Of Working Out
Many people say that they are ‘too busy’ to workout regularly with work, socialising and family taking precedence. In the past, if you have had the motivation to change your body image and reach your health and fitness goals, four things were contemplated:
- Joining a gym
- Buying the latest workout DVD
- Downloading a new fitness app
- Getting a personal trainer, for those with deeper pockets
Problems With The Old Methods
- In the UK alone, £361 per person is wasted on unused gym memberships after the motivation goes and lengthy contracts keep you tied in.
- Apps and DVDs look like a good solution, but you can get bored quickly with the same workouts and again the motivation and feedback is minimal.
- Personal Trainers are a great solution, but affordability and time commitment can be an obstacle.
The Solution: Webcam Personal Training
Lately the next big thing that has become popular with celebrities, busy professionals and busy mums is webcam personal training.
What Is Webcam Personal Training?
Webcam personal training companies, such as Vidfit, offer a list certified Personal Trainers allowing you to choose the trainer who best suits your goals and character.
With your personal trainer selected, you can then workout hassle-free with all the right motivation and advice from the comfort of your home, hotel or office.
The benefits for you:
- Live feedback and motivation
- One-to-one training allows you to always know how you are doing so you can push yourself further.
- Expert guidance
- Before you book a session, you can review all the trainers’ credentials to find the one that best suits your goals and needs.
- Tailored for you
- The personal trainer makes a personalised workout just for you meaning you won’t get bored of the same old routine. You can choose from Toning & Weight Loss, Strength training or Yoga & Pilates
- Webcam personal training is up to 60% cheaper that standard personal training. Prices start as low as £7.90 per session.
- Anytime, anywhere.
- Choose the time and date that best suits you from the comfort of your home, hotel or office. All you need is a few square feet of space, a laptop, webcam and internet connection.
New…But Is It Better?
Based on the above, it really does seem to be the future. It is a new concept but we can assure you that webcam personal training really works, it’s simple to use and the experience is excellent, whatever your job or commitments.
Vidfit offers a free professional consultation and you can try the introductory webcam personal training session for just £7.90 to see what you think – it could be the solution to your problems, but we are sure you will love it.