This Green Fat Burning Smoothie packs just 140 calories per serving along with Matcha green tea for an instant energy boost. It’s very refreshing and loaded with health boosting vitamins and minerals.
Servings = 2
- 2 large glasses (if you’re drinking the smoothie immediately)
- 2 large sealable flasks (if you’re drinking the smoothie later)
- 1 blender
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 cups of kale (stalks removed and chopped)
- 1 cup of coconut water or filtered water
- 1 large green pear (core removed and chopped into chunks)
- 1 tablespoon of flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon of Matcha green tea powder
- Add all the ingredients to the blender.
- Turn on the blender and blend all the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth (this usually takes around 1-2 minutes).
- Once the smoothie is ready, pour it into the two large glasses if you want to drink it right away. Alternatively, if you want to drink it later in the day, pour the smoothie into the two large sealable flasks, then bring one with you or place them both in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Smoothie:
- Calories = 140
- Carbohydrates = 28g
- Of Which Fiber = 7g
- Of Which Sugar = 12g
- Of Which Other Carbohydrates = 9g
- Fat = 5g
- Of Which Monounsaturated Fat = 1g
- Of Which Polyunsaturated Fat = 3g
- Of Which Saturated Fat = 1g
- Protein = 4g