Branded fast food may taste great but it’s also loaded with calories and trans fats, so if you want to achieve your health and fitness goals, it’s something you need to be consuming in moderation. The good news is that if fast food is one of your favourite types of food, you can make your own healthy burgers, fries and sausages with ease. By making your own healthy fast food you not only cut the total calories and avoid the harmful ingredients but you also provide your body with lots of healthy fats, protein and other health boosting nutrients.
The links below contain plenty of healthy fast food recipes. So if you want to kick your branded fast food habit but need some guidance when it comes to cooking up alternatives, take a look at these recipes and give them a try.
1) 5 Healthy & Natural Burger Recipes To Try:- A selection of healthy burger recipes (including beef burgers, chicken burgers and vegetable burgers), all of which contain less than 350 calories.
2) 5 Healthy & Natural Sausage Recipes To Try:- A collection of healthy sausage recipes (including pork sausages, lamb sausages and turkey sausages) which all weigh in at less than 300 calories.
3) 5 Healthy & Natural Kebab Recipes To Try:- An article providing you with five healthy kebab recipes (including chicken and onion kebabs, pork and pepper kebabs and fruit kebabs), all of which contain less than 300 calories.
4) Healthy Honey & Soy Sauce Sweet Potatoes:- An excellent alternative to chips or French fries which contains just 102 calories per serving.
5) 3 Healthy & Natural Condiment Recipes To Try:- A list of three healthy condiment recipes (including ketchup and mayonnaise) which all contain under 50 calories per tablespoon.
6) 5 Healthy & Low Calorie Soft Drink Substitutes:- A post highlighting five healthy alternatives to soft drinks, all of which contain fewer than 100 calories per glass.