Walking and running are excellent cardiovascular exercises that boost your fitness and also allow you to top up your vitamin D levels. In addition to this, they require no equipment and aren’t time sensitive, so you can do them at any point during the day, no matter how much free time you have. So whenever you get some free time today, make sure you use it wisely and go for a walk or run.
1) Brisk Walking Benefits:- A detailed write up of the many health benefits you can enjoy by walking regularly.
2) 12 Top Health Benefits Of Jogging:- An in-depth article listing 12 ways that jogging can benefit you.
3) 4 Ways That Jogging Improves Your Mental Fitness:- An article looking at the mental benefits of jogging.
4) Early Morning Or Late Evening Jogging – What Is The Best Time To Jog?:- An article that helps you decide on the best time of day to go for your jog or run.
5) 5 Ways To Make Jogging More Fun:- A great article if you get easily bored with jogging or running that provides you with five suggestions for making it more enjoyable.
6) Jogging Music – My Top 5 Best Songs To Run To:- An article looking at the importance of a good playlist when you go jogging or running which also highlights my five favourite running songs.
7) Vitamin D Explained:- An article discussing how vitamin D benefits your body and how much time you need to spend outdoors to get enough.