This Apple, Carrot & Lime Weight Loss Smoothie weighs in at less than 100 calories per serving and has a distinct, satisfying flavor. It also contains high levels of fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C which collectively boost your vision, support your digestive system and help your wounds heal.
Servings = 2
- 2 large glasses (if you’re drinking the smoothie immediately)
- 2 large sealable flasks (if you’re drinking the smoothie later)
- 1 blender
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 large carrots (chopped into chunks)
- 1 large green apple (core removed and chopped into chunks)
- 1 cup of coconut water or filtered water
- Juice from ½ a lime
- Add all the ingredients to the blender.
- Turn on the blender and blend all the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth (this usually takes around 1-2 minutes).
- Once the smoothie is ready, pour it into the two large glasses if you want to drink it right away. Alternatively, if you want to drink it later in the day, pour the smoothie into the two large sealable flasks, then bring one with you or place them both in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Smoothie:
- Calories = 88
- Carbohydrates = 23g
- Of Which Fiber = 5g
- Of Which Sugar = 15g
- Of Which Other Carbohydrates = 3g
- Fat = 0g
- Of Which Monounsaturated Fat = 0g
- Of Which Polyunsaturated Fat = 0g
- Of Which Saturated Fat = 0g
- Protein = 1g