This Mixed Berry Metabolism Boosting Smoothie is sweet and satisfying. Not only does it taste great but it’s loaded with powerful antioxidants which blast through body fat, protect against chronic disease and more.
Servings = 2
- 2 large glasses (if you’re drinking the smoothie immediately)
- 2 large sealable flasks (if you’re drinking the smoothie later)
- 1 blender
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of whole milk
- Add all the ingredients to the blender.
- Turn on the blender and blend all the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth (this usually takes around 1-2 minutes).
- Once the smoothie is ready, pour it into the two large glasses if you want to drink it right away. Alternatively, if you want to drink it later in the day, pour the smoothie into the two large sealable flasks, then bring one with you or place them both in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Smoothie:
- Calories = 187
- Carbohydrates = 28g
- Of Which Fiber = 6g
- Of Which Sugar = 16g
- Of Which Other Carbohydrates = 6g
- Fat = 5g
- Of Which Monounsaturated Fat = 1g
- Of Which Polyunsaturated Fat = 1g
- Of Which Saturated Fat = 3g
- Protein = 6g