Fish is a filling, full flavoured food and can be enjoyed hot or cold. It contains high levels of protein which builds, maintains and repairs all your body’s cells. It’s also an excellent source of healthy fats which boost all your vital organs, protect against chronic disease and much more. In addition to this, fish is packed full of B vitamins, vitamin D and selenium which collectively enhance your energy levels, strengthen your bones and teeth, give your body antioxidant protection and much more.
As mentioned above, fish is very versatile and tastes great hot or cold. When eaten hot, it can be baked, grilled or fried and served with a selection of vegetables or used as an ingredient in casseroles and stews. When eaten cold, it can be enjoyed on its own as a snack or used as a salad ingredient.
The articles below contain lots of extra information on the nutrients in fish and how they benefit your body. So if you want to learn more about why fish is such a good addition to your diet, make sure you have a read.
1) The Ultimate Guide To Protein:- A post that does exactly as the title suggests and provides you with a comprehensive overview of protein, covering its benefits, the best food sources and the amount you need to be eating based on your fitness goals.
2) Why You Should Fill Up On Fats:- A comprehensive overview of fats which discusses their health benefits, the best food sources and some fat rich meal ideas.
3) What Are B Vitamins?:- A detailed article looking at the eight B vitamins, the ways they enhance your health, the best food sources and more.
4) Vitamin D Explained:- An informative article discussing vitamin D, its health benefits, the richest food sources and more.
5) Selenium Explained:- An in-depth article looking at selenium, its role in the body, the best food sources and more.