Fats get criticised a lot in the health and fitness industry with many people believing that you need to cut them out of your diet completely if you want to lose weight. However, the truth is that not only does eating fats help you burn body fat (by stimulating your body’s fat burning processes) but it’s also essential for good health and supports your body in countless ways.
The links below provide you with plenty of additional information on fats, their health benefits, the best food sources and more. So if you’re not currently eating fats, make sure you have a good read, absorb the information and start filling up on fats today.
1) What Is Dietary Fat?:- An article which does exactly as the title suggests and discusses dietary fat, why you need it, the best food sources and more.
2) 20 Health Benefits Of Dietary Fat:- A detailed article listing the wide range of health benefits you can enjoy by filling up on fats.
3) 14 Negative Symptoms Of Dietary Fat Deficiency:- An article discussing the many negative consequences of failing to eat enough fat.
4) 6 Excellent Sources Of Dietary Fat:- A list of six nutrient packed, healthy, fat rich foods which you can add to your diet.
5) 7 Ways To Increase Your Healthy Fat Intake:- A collection of seven simple suggestions you can use to increase your consumption of healthy fats.