Spices are not only a fantastic way to naturally flavour your food without adding extra calories but they can also give your metabolism and weight loss efforts a kick. They do this in two ways. First, they raise your body’s temperature and this causes you to burn extra calories as your body attempts to regulate this temperature increase. Second, they temporarily stimulate your body’s fat burning processes and give your fat loss efforts a short term boost.
The articles below provide you with lots of additional information on adding spices to your diet and boosting your metabolism. So if you’re not currently using spices in your cooking or taking advantage of any other metabolism boosting diet tricks, make sure you have a read and start eating more metabolism boosting foods today.
1) 5 Spicy Foods That Boost Your Metabolism:- An article that does as the title suggests and lists five spicy foods that you can add to your diet in order to increase the amount of calories you burn each day.
2) Capsaicin Explained:- A detailed article discussing capsaicin – the main metabolism boosting compound in chilli peppers.
3) Curcumin Explained:- An article which provides you with a full overview of curcumin – the active component in the spice turmeric.
4) Eating & Metabolism Revisited:- An in-depth article that explains how spices along with other types of food can be used to give your metabolism a kick.
5) 10 Metabolism Boosting Foods & Drinks:- An article listing 10 of the best metabolism boosting foods and drinks.
6) 10 Weight Loss Diet Tips:- An article containing 10 effective weight loss diet tips that you can use to maximise your fat loss efforts.