One common mistake people make when working towards their fitness goals is that they don’t stop and acknowledge all the positive steps they’ve made. Then when they hit a plateau or their progress slows, they focus on their lack of progress instead of looking at all the victories they’ve had along the way. By rewarding yourself, you not only acknowledge all the positive steps on your fitness journey but you also provide yourself with an additional motivator to reach that next level.
The articles below provide you with lots of fitness themed reward ideas that you can use once you achieve certain fitness goals. So take a look at the items listed, match them up against your fitness goals and then give yourself a fitness reward every time you achieve a new fitness goal.
1) 5 Healthy Treat Gifts:- A collection of five healthy treats which are perfect rewards if you’re a sweet lover.
2) 6 Fitness Accessory Gifts:- A selection of impressive fitness accessories which can enhance your workout and would make great rewards if you’re a gadget lover.
3) Top 15 Fitness Themed Kinect Games:- An article containing 15 potential rewards if you’re a Kinect owner.
4) Top 15 Fitness Themed Nintendo Wii Games:- An extensive list of Nintendo Wii games you can use as rewards when you hit certain fitness goals.
5) 10 Cool Presents With A Fitness Theme:- An article highlighting 10 fitness themed presents that you can use to reward yourself when you hit your fitness targets.
6) 10 Gifts With A Fitness Theme:- A collection of fitness gifts which can double up as rewards when you achieve your fitness goals.