When it comes to weight loss, most people focus on losing weight instead of dropping their body fat percentage. However, your body fat percentage is a much better measurement to be focussing on and even if you’re overall bodyweight is staying the same, as long as your body fat numbers are going down, it’s a good sign. So ignore fluctuations in your total bodyweight and instead look for steady reductions in your body fat percentage.
The links below provide you with a number of fat burning plans that you can use to reduce your overall body fat percentage. So take a look, start implementing them, measure your body fat percentage regularly and watch the number drop.
1) 10 Weight Loss Tips:- A list of 10 weight loss tips that can help you lower your body fat percentage.
2) 10 Metabolism Boosting Foods & Drinks:- A selection of metabolism boosting foods and drinks that can increase the total amount of calories you burn each day which in turn reduces your body fat levels.
3) 9 Metabolism Boosting Exercise Tips:- An article providing you with nine fat burning exercise tips you can use to reduce your overall body fat percentage.
4) 10 Weight Loss Diet Tips:- A list of 10 effective diet tips that you can use to slash your body fat levels.
5) 10 Step Weight Loss Exercise Plan:- An easy to follow 10 step exercise plan which blasts through 1.4lbs of body fat per week.