Learning the proper form is a key part of any fitness training regime. However, many people don’t focus on perfecting their technique and instead try and increase the amount of weight they’re lifting or the speed at which they’re running, regardless of how bad their form is. As a result, they significantly increase their injury risk and limit their progress in the long term. The good news is that this is easily avoidable if you take some time to learn the proper form and once you’ve done this, you’ll get a much greater benefit from all your workouts.
The links below provide you with lots of different workouts along with detailed descriptions and videos of all the exercises which will allow you to learn the proper form. So have a read, watch the videos and ensure that you master the proper form today.
1) 30 Minute Full Body Gym Workout:- A workout featuring videos and descriptions of six machine based exercises which target the entire body.
2) 30 Minute At Home Bodyweight Workout:- A workout with videos and descriptions of six different bodyweight exercises which work your whole body.
3) The Top 9 At Home Workouts From Fitness Bloggers:- A collection of nine workouts and plenty of exercises to try, complete with full descriptions and videos.
4) 1,000 Calorie At Home Cardio Workout:- An intense cardiovascular workout featuring nine different exercises along with complete descriptions and video demonstrations.
5) 30 Minute Partner Balance Workout:- An innovative partner based workout that contains five fun partner balance exercises, each with a full text description and full video demonstration.