Trans fats are a dangerous type of man made dietary fat that can be found in processed foods such as cookies, cakes, fast foods and frozen foods. They have no health benefits or nutritional value and have been linked with an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease, cancer and heart disease along with poor blood cholesterol levels. Because of this, they’re something you want to be eliminating from your diet where possible.
The articles below contain a wide selection of information on trans fats, the healthy fats you should be eating and some healthy fast food recipes that contain zero trans fats. So have a read, absorb the information and start avoiding trans fats today.
1) What Are Trans Fats?:- A comprehensive article looking at trans fats, the foods that contain them and the negative side effects of consuming them.
2) What Is Dietary Fat?:- A detailed article providing a full overview of the different types of dietary fats and which ones you should be eating for optimal health.
3) 20 Health Benefits Of Dietary Fat:- A comprehensive article listing 20 of the main ways dietary fats enhance your health.
4) 5 Healthy & Natural Burger Recipes To Try:- A collection of five tasty, low calorie, trans fat free burger recipes that are made with all natural ingredients.
5) 5 Healthy & Natural Sausage Recipes To Try:- A selection of five healthy, natural sausage recipes that contain no trans fats and taste great.
6) Healthy Honey & Soy Sauce Sweet Potatoes:- A tasty and healthy alternative to chips or French fries that is packed full of healthy fats and contains zero trans fats.