Binge eating is a problem that many people battle with and often puts a big dent in their weight loss progress. They deprive themselves of the foods they want until they reach breaking point and then end up consuming thousands of calories in a single sitting. The good news is that binge eating can easily be avoided by letting yourself have the foods you want in moderation. Simply commit to an 80/20 rule where you eat healthy, natural, nutrient packed foods 80% of the time and then eat any foods you want the remaining 20% of the time. By doing this, you always have a buffer for when the cravings kick and you still get to eat your favourite foods without it turning into a full on binge.
The further reading section below provides you with lots of additional, easy to implement healthy eating tips which can help you avoid binge eating and make sticking to a healthy diet a whole lot easier. So if you currently have problems with binge eating, make sure you have a read and start implementing the tips.
1) Healthy Recipes:- A selection of 50+ healthy recipe that contains plenty of healthy alternatives to many of the foods that people binge on including burgers and desserts.
2) 5 Healthy & Low Calorie Soft Drink Substitutes:- A list of five soft drink substitutes which all contain less than 100 calories that you can use if you find yourself chugging down sugary drinks on a regular basis.
3) 10 Weight Loss Diet Tips:- A collection of 10 simple but effective weight loss diet tips which help you avoid binging and help make healthy eating more enjoyable.
4) The Free Fitness Tips Diet Action Plan:- A detailed four step diet plan which makes room for your favourite foods and can help you avoid binge eating.