This Banana & Greek Yogurt Smoothie contains 206 calories per serving. It has a thick, creamy texture and contains just four ingredients. Enjoy it for breakfast or as a snack and feel satiated without sabotaging your weight loss efforts.
Servings = 2
- 2 large glasses (if you’re drinking the smoothie immediately)
- 2 large sealable flasks (if you’re drinking the smoothie later)
- 1 blender
- 2 large bananas (peeled and chopped into chunks)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of whole milk
- Add all the ingredients to the blender.
- Turn on the blender and blend all the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth (this usually takes around 1-2 minutes).
- Once the smoothie is ready, pour it into the two large glasses if you want to drink it right away. Alternatively, if you want to drink it later in the day, pour the smoothie into the two large sealable flasks, then bring one with you or place them both in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Smoothie:
- Calories = 206
- Carbohydrates = 39g
- Of Which Fiber = 4g
- Of Which Sugar = 24g
Of Which Other Carbohydrates = 11g
- Fat = 4g
- Of Which Monounsaturated Fat = 1g
- Of Which Polyunsaturated Fat = 0g
- Of Which Saturated Fat = 3g
- Protein = 6g